The terms below are effective April 11, 2014. This is the first version and thus no previous versions have been published so far.
When you make payments through Buibo, you agree to these Payments Terms.
- When you confirm a transaction on Buibo, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
- Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
- If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price. For exact details about refund, please see our refund policy in this payment terms.
- You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- Even though we use terms like purchase, buy, sell, and order to talk about transactions related to Buibo Points, you don't receive an ownership interest in those items.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH BUIBO.
We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make payments using a number of different credit cards.
- When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorize our designated payment processor to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- If you pay by credit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
Purchasing and Using Buibo Points
You may purchase Buibo Points from Buibo to purchase ads or coupons.
- When you purchase or receive Buibo Points, you do not own the Points. Rather, you receive a limited right to use such Buibo Points in connection with certain features on Buibo, such as the purchase of ads or coupons.
- Except as otherwise stated, purchases of Buibo Points are non-refundable.
- You will not sell Buibo Points to anyone, or transfer them to anyone outside of Buibo.
- We may change the purchase price for Buibo Points at any time as well as the ways that you can use or transfer Buibo Points. We also reserve the right to stop issuing Buibo Points.
- Buibo Points are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- If you leave a balance of Buibo Points unused for a period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Buibo Points balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within 6 months, we may process your balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Buibo Points balance to the appropriate governing body where required by law.
- If you receive free or promotional Buibo Points, we may void them at any time.
Buibo is not responsible for purchases made with Buibo Points, such as buying from Third Parties on the Site. Therefore, Buibo does not refund these purchases. Please contact the owner of the purchased good or service for information about their refund policy.
If you buy Buibo Points directly from this Site, then the following Refund Policy applies:
- Purchasing of Buibo Points are subject to a 14-Day "Cooling-Off" Period. This means that the Buyer ("you") is entitled to a full refund from the date of purchase until 14 days after the purchase. In order to receive a refund, please contact Buibo or use this refund form.
- The buyer is not entitled to any refund if at least one Buibo Points has been used on this Site. In this case the purchase of Buibo Points cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- After terminating an account, the owner of the account is not entitled to any refund of the outstanding Buibo Points.
- If you upgrade to a Buibo Premium account, you are not entitled to any refunds within and outside the "Cooling-Off" Period. In case the Premium account has been cancelled before expiration date, you are not entitled to any refunds.
- If you believe that Buibo has charged in error, you must contact Buibo within 90 days of such charge. After those 90 days, no refunds will be given.
- In the event that you ordered Buibo Points, but have not received them into your account, then please contact email@example.com.
Actions We May Take
As part of our effort to keep Buibo safe, we may take certain actions to reduce liability for users and us.
- We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms or the Terms of Services, or we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- We may cancel any Buibo Points transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these Payments Terms or the Terms of Service.
Disputes and Reversals
- If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge.
- You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
- If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased we have no liability for such goods or services. Our only involvement with regard to such transaction is as a payment agent.
- We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so.
- Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
- When you purchase advertising on or through Buibo, you agree to pay all amounts specified in the order, along with any applicable taxes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of the account used for advertising, and you understand that you will be charged for any orders placed on or through this account.
- If you are making direct debit payments, you agree that we can charge you any amount that falls within the range you agreed to upon signup. We will notify you in advance if any charge will exceed the agreed upon range.
- You can cancel an advertising at any time through our online portal, the remaining Buibo Points will be stored in your account for further usage.
- It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
- If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum.
Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
- We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three business days of the time sent.
- Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments and these Payment Terms by postal mail to: Buibo, Attention: Legal Department, Heinrich Collinstraße 3B/10/22, 1140 Wien, Austria.
- The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect accumulated Buibo Points. All amendments to these Payment Terms will be made pursuant to Sections 13 and 18 of the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- All of the commitments you make in the Buibo Statement of Rights and Responsibilities apply to payments through Buibo. In the event of any conflict between these Payments Terms and the Buibo Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, the Payments Terms shall prevail.
- If you are under the age of 18, you may make payments only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. You should review these Payments Terms with a parent or guardian to make sure that you both understand them.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, these Payments Terms are between you and Buibo eU. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either Buibo eU. as appropriate.
- Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through Buibo. Nothing in these Payments Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.